Table of Contents
VM setup in TrueNAS
Setup Bridge Network for HOST
If the VM interface created on physical interface, the VM will not be able to access host, which can not use any services provided by TrueNAS.
To fix this issue, Bridge Network is necessary to be used in host. To migrate physical network to bridge network, following steps required.
Note: complete all steps before click on
- Remove IP address from physical interface (
- Create a bridge interface called
br0, attach physical interface (
- Add IP on bridge interface
- Click on
- Wait till the IP address reachable again
- Then Make change permanently by click the same button again.
Select CPU Passthru should be faster.
Select vio devices for hard disk and network.
Download driver from Fedora
Download both storage driver and network driver from following website.
Load driver to detect hard disk
Select driver CD and point to
\viostor\w10\amd64 folder for storage device driver.
Update driver after installation
For network card driver, update using driver CD.