Add self-signed certificate for TrueNAS
To use self-signed certificate in TrueNAS, following steps are required.
Add Certificate into TrueNAS
- Select Credentials -> Certificates
- In Certificates section, click on Add button
- In Add Certificate window, give a name, and select Import Certificate
- In Extra Constraints section, cut and paste the contents of cert file and key file into Certificate and Private Key textboxes
Configure GUI certificate
- Select System Settings -> General
- In GUI section, click on Settings button
- In GUI Settings window, select the certificate to be used in GUI SSL Certificate option
- Click on Save button
Restart UI web server, which is done automatically.
Refresh browser, need to click reload botton.