Garmin Fenix - useful features
Pause and Resume
Press start/stop button during activity is on.
- To resume your activity, select Resume.
- To save the activity and view the details, select Save, press Start button, and select an option.
- To suspend your activity and resume it at a later time, select Resume Later.
- To mark a lap, select Lap.
- To navigate back to the starting point of your activity along the path you traveled, select Back to Start > TracBack.
- To navigate back to the starting point of your activity by the most direct path, select Back to Start > Route.
- To measure the difference between your heart rate at the end of the activity and your heart rate two minutes later, select Recovery HR, and wait while the timer counts down.
- To discard the activity, select Discard.