Enable SSL for Hashicorp Vault
Copy certificate files
Restart vault container
Hashicorp - SSL/TLS Question #212
Replace Certificate in Synology NAS
Fill up info
Following steps can be used to replace certificate (not renew) in Synology NAS user interface.
- Go to Control Panel -> Security -> Certificate
- Select Add -> Add
- Select Replace an existing certificate
- Choose the certificate to be replaced
- Select Get a certificate from Let's Encrypt
- Fill up info, includes domain, email, alias (seperated by semi-colons)
Change port forwarding
Now, make sure Synology NAS can be accessed from internet via port forwarding at port 80 and 443 if required.
Suggest using A * record in DNS entry to avoid DNS change. Use NGINX to redirect traffic to this host.
Then generate certificate.